Best Kitchen Vacuum: Cordless & Stick Vacuums Reviews
Cleaning the kitchen is always a big job. Not only do you need to catch all the surfaces, empty the dishwasher, invade the fridge and freezer and clean those inevitable messes and scour the sink, you also need to hit the floors. And as we all know, the floors in the kitchen are always the hardest to clean.
It is for this reason that I recommend getting the best cordless vacuum you can find and using it exclusively for your kitchen. The best stick vacuum is going to offer you a light-weight and cordless alternative to your regular heavy-duty model.
To help you locate the best kitchen vacuum for your needs, I’ve created this comprehensive guide with full cordless vacuum reviews!
Our Top 10 Cordless Stick Kitchen Chart
Best Kitchen Vacuum: Cordless Stick Vacuums Reviews
Dyson V6 Cord Free Vacuum
The Dyson V6 Cord Free Vacuum is the best rechargeable vacuum that I know of. In fact, it’s the best Dyson for hardwood floors because of the full line of bristles that can easily get into small spaces and corners.
- 9.8 x 8.2 x 46.4 inches;
- 4.5 pounds.
- 20 minutes of easy and continuous suction;
- Stores easily because of the small size;
- Motorized cleaning head;
- Cleans hardwood and carpet floors.
- This is an expensive vacuum despite being the best cordless vacuum on this list.
Dyson cordless vacuum reviews always list this as the top vacuum for kitchens and especially for those with hardwood on the floors.
Hoover Linx Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner
The Hoover Linx Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner is an excellent bagless and cordless vacuum. It has amazing sucking power and can work well on hardwood floors or on carpeting. I’ve also seen it do great things on tile, which is good for kitchens.
- 11-inch wide nozzle;
- 10.4 x 8 x 24.8 inches;
- 5 pounds.
- Wind Tunnel Technology;
- Value is great;
- 18-volt Lithium battery is interchangeable;
- Change the height any time;
- Special edge cleaning bristles;
- 12-amp motor.
- One Hoover Linx cordless stick vacuum cleaner review said that this model was difficult to maneuver
I love the Hoover Linx Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner. It has a strong 12-amp motor, and the edge cleaning bristles make getting into tight spots extremely easy. I always recommend this to those who aren’t sure which way to go when it comes to a new stick vacuum.
Shark Bagless Navigator Freestyle Cordless Stick Vacuum
The Shark Bagless Navigator Freestyle Cordless Stick Vacuum is an excellent bagless and cordless vacuum for kitchens of any kind. It’s an especially good model for those who have pets because it’s awesome at picking up hair from anywhere, including nooks and crannies.
- 10.5 x 9.8 x 46 inches;
- 7.5 pounds;
- 2 special speed settings.
- No cord to get tangled with;
- Super low price;
- Picks up hair easily;
- Swivel steering for easy maneuvering.
- A few Shark cordless reviews said that the lasting power of the charge was not very long, but they still listed it as one of the best stick vacuums.
Shark stick vacuum reviews always list this as their favorite model from this brand, and I’d have to agree. The Shark Bagless Navigator Freestyle Cordless Stick Vacuum runs smooth and has a quiet sound compared to many of the other Shark models on the market.
Anker Home Vac Duo 2-in-1 Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
The Anker Home Vac Duo 2-in-1 Cordless Vacuum Cleaner is one of the best cordless vacuum cleaners when you have hardwood floors in your kitchen or anywhere else in your home for that matter. It picks up little hairs and small dust particles, but do read my comments in the cons section about use over time.
- 45.9 x 10.2 x 6.9 inches;
- 2000mAh Li-ion Battery;
- At least 24 minutes of power;
- 6.2 pounds.
- Cyclonic system;
- Available in two colors;
- Often noted as the best stick vacuum for hardwood floors;
- Easy to clean out.
- This one is a bit pricier for what you get with the model;
- Even though it is often listed as the best stick vacuum for hardwood floors, over time the motor may wear down, and it may be difficult to pick up anything even on wood floors;
- If you don’t use the brush, it doesn’t pick up hair as well.
The Anker Home Vac Duo 2-in-1 Cordless Vacuum Cleaner is another win from Anker and that’s why I’ve included it on my list of the best cordless vacuum cleaners. It has a number of positive features, but I am concerned about its longevity when you have hardwood floors or even ceramic tile in your kitchen.
Electrolux Ergorapido Lithium Ion Deuluxe 2-1 Stick and Handheld Vacuum
The Electrolux Ergorapido Lithium Ion Deuluxe 2-1 Stick and Handheld Vacuum is also the best cordless stick vacuum for hardwood floors. Again, I deal a lot with hardwood floors because this is what I have in my own kitchen, so I know what works from experience. I also think that the Electrolux is the best kitchen vacuum when you only need to do light cleaning because this model is extremely lightweight.
- 5 x 10.8 x 42.5 inches;
- 5.5 pounds;
- 14.4V lithium Ion battery.
- Available in either blue 2-in-1 or red 2-in-1;
- Comes with a detachable handheld part to clean countertops or cabinet tops;
- Self-cleaning brush;
- More than 30 minutes of operating time with battery, which is more than most other models.
- Some reviews stated that even though this is consistently listed as the best cordless vacuum for some kitchens, the battery does not last when used often over time.
The Electrolux Ergorapido Lithium Ion Deuluxe 2-1 Stick and Handheld Vacuum is good for cleaning multiple types of surfaces. I like it for the floor, but I also like to use the attachment to clean countertops and the tops of cabinets where it’s often hard to reach with just regular hose from a vacuum.
Hoover Air Cordless Series Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner
The Hoover Air Cordless Series Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner is one of the best cordless stick vacuums made by Hoover. When money is not an object for buyers, I always recommend this product, and I used to own one myself until I downsized.
- 10 x 11.5 x 44 inches;
- 21.3 pounds.
- It comes with multiple useful attachments;
- LED lights help you see hard to reach areas;
- Lithium Life Battery Technology;
- Wind Tunnel Technology especially from Hoover.
- I think that this is honestly the best stick vacuum on this list in many ways, but the price is rather outrageous;
- This is a heavy product at 21.3 pounds.
One of my favorite choices for the best small vacuum is the Hoover Air Cordless Series Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner. With that being said, you can see from my list of cons that I’m not happy with the price on this model. It’s too expensive for the quality of item that you’re getting. You might as well get a full vacuum when you know that you’ll be spending this much money for the best kitchen vacuum.
Rowenta RH8551 Delta Force Lightweight Cordless Bagless Cyclonic Energy Star Rated Stick Vacuum Cleaner
Whenever you read a cordless vacuum review set, you’re going to see something from Rowenta, and to be sure, the Rowenta RH8551 Delta Force Lightweight Cordless Bagless Cyclonic Energy Star Rated Stick Vacuum Cleaner is an excellent product.
- 11 x 10 x 47 inches;
- 7.5 pounds.
- Comes with product warranty;
- Super lightweight;
- Certified from Energy Star to help the environment;
- 180-degree swivel Delta Head;
- Motorized brushes for deep cleaning all over.
- For the price, a lot of the reviewers of this cordless kitchen vacuum found it only average;
- Several reviewers said it lacked strong suction for hard to reach areas in the kitchen.
The Rowenta RH8551 Delta Force Lightweight Cordless Bagless Cyclonic Energy Star Rated Stick Vacuum Cleaner has a simple to empty dust cup that has a 33 ounce capacity. This cordless and bagless vacuum has a huge loop handle that makes it perfect for low pile carpets, hardwood floors and even rugs.
Makita BCL180W 18-Volt Compact Lithium-Ion Cordless Vacuum Kit
The Makita BCL180W 18-Volt Compact Lithium-Ion Cordless Vacuum Kit is actually two vacuums in one. You are getting a handheld vacuum, which begins at the handle and goes about a foot of the way down the vacuum shaft. And you are also getting a vacuum that is the regular stick size. You simply attach the rest of the shaft to the smaller vacuum, and you have yourself a second product!
- 6.5 pounds;
- 22.7 x 8.7 x 5.6 inches.
- Efficient and easy to use;
- 2 Vacuums for the price of one;
- Lightweight product that is also cordless for ease of use;
- Strong suction on this cordless vacuum for the kitchen.
- Only has a maximum of 10 minutes cleaning time when not plugged into the battery;
- For the quality that you want in your best kitchen vacuum, this product is on the expensive side.
If you’re considering the Makita BCL180W 18-Volt Compact Lithium-Ion Cordless Vacuum Kit, it’s a great fit for kitchens that need deep cleaning in small doses. Again, the battery time is not great, so that’s something to think about. But you will be getting a super lightweight vacuum that’s easy to hold in one hand.
Dirt Devil BD20040RED Extreme Power Bagless Cordless Stick Vacuum
The Dirt Devil BD20040RED Extreme Power Bagless Cordless Stick Vacuum is a small vacuum with basic uses. You can use it for 10 minutes at a time, and it has an adequate suction for any type of kitchen floor.
- 5.6 x 9.5 x 41.7 inches;
- 14.4 volts.
- Easy to store;
- Sleek design.
- It takes 24 hours to charge this vacuum;
- There is only a 10 minute maximum use time for this product;
- Suction is not extremely strong on this model.
The Dirt Devil BD20040RED Extreme Power Bagless Cordless Stick Vacuum is an excellent choice for the best compact vacuum for small kitchens. If you’re not ready to spend a lot of money, this may be a good choice for you as well.
Dyson DC59 Motorhead Cordless Vacuum
The Dyson DC59 Motorhead Cordless Vacuum can clean your kitchen floor, but it can also clean the countertops, the tops of your cabinets and your ceilings! It’s an excellent little vacuum to have around.
- 29.1 x 10.7 x 6.1 inches;
- 9.3 pounds.
- V6 digital motor with amazing suction strength;
- 2 tier cyclones that move in radial motion;
- Can clean for up to 24 minutes before it needs to be charged;
- This is an expensive product when it will likely only be used in the kitchen.
If you’re looking for a top quality stick vacuum review, checking out the Dyson DC59 Motorhead Cordless Vacuum is a great choice. It should be noted that this is quite the expensive vacuum, however. In this way, I only recommend it if you’re not worried about how much money you’ll be spending. If this is the case for you, then I do recommend this as one of the best stick vacuum models for kitchen use.
Summary and Making Your Final Decision
Here we are at the end of my cordless stick vacuum reviews. My goal was to provide you with a list of the top 10 best cordless vacuums, and I hope I’ve come through! Having the best cordless stick vacuum that is designated especially for your kitchen means that keeping this part of your home clean is going to be a breeze. Forget messy spills and lugging out your big, corded vacuum!
As you can see, you have quite a number of choices to make ahead of you before your final purchase of the best stick vacuum cleaner for your home. Don’t let all of the stick vacuum reviews I’ve provided confuse you. I know it’s a lot of information to take in.
Instead of getting bogged down by the number of top stick vacuum cleaners, just start at the beginning and make sure to consider all aspects of your purchase. By being diligent in your decision making, you’re sure to make an excellent choice on the best cordless vacuum cleaner for your kitchen. Good luck!